We visited Marrakech in June 2013. Our room was out of this world. Pierre the Hotel manager was beyond helpful in organising a day trip to the High Atlas Mountains with 'Bruce' the driver and a booking for dinner at Le Tobsil where the journey there, as we were led down tiny winding alleyways from the car, was part of the magical experience. We breakfasted each morning on the rooftop terrace of the Hotel which provided a calm oasis before the chaos of Marrkech proper each day. After exploring on foot and immersing ouselves in the sights, sounds and smells of such a mad city, the only way to unwind was with a Hammam in the basement. Afterwards, sunset drinks, 5 minutes walk away at Kosybar in Place des Ferblantiers, was about as much effort as our relaxed states could manage. A thoroughly lovely Hotel with helpful, attentive staff, for whom nothing was too much trouble, to ensure our stay was fabulous.
Take wet wipes in case you get 'henna'd' in the main square of Jemaa el Fna!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dar Les Cigognes is a luxurious boutique hotel centrally located in the heart of the medina of Marrakech. An oasis of calm in a dazzling city, relax and enjoy our hammam, have a massage, or an unforgettable meal. The view from the roof terraces to the Atlas Mountains and onto the palace ramparts is unforgettable. Opposite royal palace, parking, 11 rooms and suites, fireplaces, AC. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Dar Les Cigognes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dar Les Cigognes Marrakech
- Dar Les Cigognes Hotel Marrakech