I went to marrakesh in a group of 9 university friends for a week and the staff at the riad , in particular Pierre , made the trip. Pierre helped us to organise everything from dessert excursions to Hammans to sightseeing and eating and drinking and more.
Before and during the trip the staff ensured our trip was tailored to us specifically, always happy to field questions and provide insight on the what when and how questions of marrakesh
The riad itself is beautiful, well located , and tranquil. I couldn't reccomend this riad and it's staff any more highly
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dar Les Cigognes is a luxurious boutique hotel centrally located in the heart of the medina of Marrakech. An oasis of calm in a dazzling city, relax and enjoy our hammam, have a massage, or an unforgettable meal. The view from the roof terraces to the Atlas Mountains and onto the palace ramparts is unforgettable. Opposite royal palace, parking, 11 rooms and suites, fireplaces, AC. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Dar Les Cigognes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dar Les Cigognes Marrakech
- Dar Les Cigognes Hotel Marrakech