My girlfriend and I stayed here for three nights during our recent trip to Morocco. We were greeted by Pierre, who was extremely welcoming and utterly charming (not too dissimilar to the Bond villain, Javier Bardem in Skyfall for all those 007 aficionados out there!). We were given mint tea and a selection of Moroccan pastries upon arrival, and Pierre advised us on all to see and do in Marrakech. The literature given to us was not only totally unbiased, but also extremely well researched as we later discovered. All the other staff at the Riad were also very attentive - they took care of our every request and even served us with anything we requested after hours on the beautifully secluded rooftop. Consequently, we will be returning here as soon as possible as it was a lovely place to stay and an experience which we shall never forget. Thank you so much Pierre and the team! Gavin & Lucy (Wales)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dar Les Cigognes is a luxurious boutique hotel centrally located in the heart of the medina of Marrakech. An oasis of calm in a dazzling city, relax and enjoy our hammam, have a massage, or an unforgettable meal. The view from the roof terraces to the Atlas Mountains and onto the palace ramparts is unforgettable. Opposite royal palace, parking, 11 rooms and suites, fireplaces, AC. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Dar Les Cigognes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dar Les Cigognes Marrakech
- Dar Les Cigognes Hotel Marrakech