My husband and I just returned from a ten day trip to Morocco where we had the good fortune to spend three nights at Dar Les Cigognes with Pierrre and his wonderful staff. We were met at the airport by one of the contract drivers for the hotel (Mohamed) who was so wonderful we requested him for further outings. We arrived at the Riad in the afternoon and entered the lovely courtyard and were greeted with mint tea and cookies. Our room was stunning and the service excellent. Pierre provided great insight to the medina and wonderful recommendations for meals when we were not eating at Dar Les Cigognes. Our experience there was so wonderful that it really set the bar high and the other places we stayed during our vacation could not measure up even though some of them were more expensive.
Thanks so much Pierre and staff - you really made this a fun adventure for us.
Tom and Jeannie Marsh
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dar Les Cigognes is a luxurious boutique hotel centrally located in the heart of the medina of Marrakech. An oasis of calm in a dazzling city, relax and enjoy our hammam, have a massage, or an unforgettable meal. The view from the roof terraces to the Atlas Mountains and onto the palace ramparts is unforgettable. Opposite royal palace, parking, 11 rooms and suites, fireplaces, AC. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your Dar Les Cigognes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dar Les Cigognes Marrakech
- Dar Les Cigognes Hotel Marrakech