Me and my boyfriend started our two week trip through Morocco in this Riad, and what a good choice we made, It was fantastic!! After arriving in Marrakesh and having a bit of a shock to the senses, it was the perfect place to go to escape the madness and relax. We had probably our best dinner in Morocco here on the beautiful rooftop terrace. We got some great tips for sights to see and places to eat, all in all, made Marrakesh memorable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dar Les Cigognes is a luxurious boutique hotel centrally located in the heart of the medina of Marrakech. An oasis of calm in a dazzling city, relax and enjoy our hammam, have a massage, or an unforgettable meal. The view from the roof terraces to the Atlas Mountains and onto the palace ramparts is unforgettable. Opposite royal palace, parking, 11 rooms and suites, fireplaces, AC. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Hotwire and Travelocity so you can book your Dar Les Cigognes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dar Les Cigognes Marrakech
- Dar Les Cigognes Hotel Marrakech