My partner and I stayed at Dar Les Cigognes in March and the start of peak season, we were picked up by a drive organised via the hotel (about 25 euros) unfortunately he was a little late, but this was soon forgotten when we arrived at our lovely Riad and were greeted by Pierre and his team. The friendly and attentive welcome extended throughout the trip. Nothing was too much to ask and the team did all they could to make our stay wonderful.
Every day they team would ask me what our plans were, if we needed help getting there and if we wanted them to book a restaurant. All the restaurants they booked were great!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dar Les Cigognes is a luxurious boutique hotel centrally located in the heart of the medina of Marrakech. An oasis of calm in a dazzling city, relax and enjoy our hammam, have a massage, or an unforgettable meal. The view from the roof terraces to the Atlas Mountains and onto the palace ramparts is unforgettable. Opposite royal palace, parking, 11 rooms and suites, fireplaces, AC. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your Dar Les Cigognes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dar Les Cigognes Marrakech
- Dar Les Cigognes Hotel Marrakech