Dar Les Cigognes was a perfect, charming place to stay in the middle of Marrakech. The staff were immensely helpful - especially the delightful manager, Pierre - and extremely pleasant. The riad feels like you are staying in a private house with an elegant understated old world quality. The roof terrace is enchanting and a perfect oasis of peace and wonderful views. After a session in the lovely hamam, followed by a delicious massage, I felt and looked ten years younger. It was all sheer heaven. Best for couples, friends and solo.
Great stuff! Coline C
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dar Les Cigognes is a luxurious boutique hotel centrally located in the heart of the medina of Marrakech. An oasis of calm in a dazzling city, relax and enjoy our hammam, have a massage, or an unforgettable meal. The view from the roof terraces to the Atlas Mountains and onto the palace ramparts is unforgettable. Opposite royal palace, parking, 11 rooms and suites, fireplaces, AC. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Dar Les Cigognes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dar Les Cigognes Marrakech
- Dar Les Cigognes Hotel Marrakech