I spent 3 nights with my husband as my birthday gift... Although we took close to 45 mins from the bus station as we have taken a wrong turn, but on arrival we we welcomed with warmth and made the walk really worth while.. We later learnt from Pierre the manager that unfortunately the maps of Marrekech are never up to date and they are too many small lanes, which led to to leave our dinner and sight-seeing plans with them...their staff are always friendly and the food are freshly made, and they even accomodated and I had my last lunch upon request...
Their rooms feels really rustic especially the painting on the roof were amazing.
Last little plus- upon check out they have even filled in out exit immigation cards..
Big bravo and we are sure we'll be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dar Les Cigognes is a luxurious boutique hotel centrally located in the heart of the medina of Marrakech. An oasis of calm in a dazzling city, relax and enjoy our hammam, have a massage, or an unforgettable meal. The view from the roof terraces to the Atlas Mountains and onto the palace ramparts is unforgettable. Opposite royal palace, parking, 11 rooms and suites, fireplaces, AC. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Dar Les Cigognes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dar Les Cigognes Marrakech
- Dar Les Cigognes Hotel Marrakech