Booked through Mr and Mrs Smith and the descriptions are wholly accurate. We were spoilt from the start. A 15 min sit down with the General Manager over mint tea with a long list of recommended restaurants, sites, shops etc. Hammam, massage, dinner and a private cookery lesson booked. The room was amazing with fireplace and huge polished plaster bath, the hammam an experience you have to try but the setting for dinner was something else. A private dining room for two, beautifully furnished and decorated with a fire and chess board set up for a post meal game. Breakfast on the roof terrace overlooking the royal palace, the storks nests with the atlas mountains in the distance. Off around the markets where the General manager escorted us round the local markets showing us where they bought their produce and back to the kitchens to prepare our lunch. It's not the cheapest around but it is luxurious, peaceful ( no tv's! :) ) and despite being full, we only bumped into other guests 3 times!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dar Les Cigognes is a luxurious boutique hotel centrally located in the heart of the medina of Marrakech. An oasis of calm in a dazzling city, relax and enjoy our hammam, have a massage, or an unforgettable meal. The view from the roof terraces to the Atlas Mountains and onto the palace ramparts is unforgettable. Opposite royal palace, parking, 11 rooms and suites, fireplaces, AC. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Priceline, Booking.com and Travelocity so you can book your Dar Les Cigognes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dar Les Cigognes Marrakech
- Dar Les Cigognes Hotel Marrakech