“best service, good food and low prices” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Cafe O2

Cafe O2
Ranked #109 of 762 Restaurants in Marrakech
Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Marrakech, Morocco
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“best service, good food and low prices”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2014

The best team in Marrakech,very clean cofe the only place where you can find pancakes...go, eat and feel good..

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank roxana255

Tripoli, Libya
“Amazing Staff Amazing food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2014 via mobile

I went there in the end of feb, I read the reviews and they had really rating and when I went there I discovered why, frindly staff "who are btw the owners of the shop" always smiling and they try and help u with what ever you need, a friend of mine wanted ice tea and they don't have it in their menu but she insisted and when they brought to her she said it was really goood.

And if you like American pancakes that's the place to go to!

I liked so much that in my stay in Marrakech I went there twice.

Visited February 2014
London, United Kingdom
“Best Pancakes in Marrakech!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2014

The best American style Pancakes I think I've ever had, perfectly light and fluffy. I can highly recommend the Nutella and the Snickers Pancakes. The staff are really friendly and when we asked for directions he actually led us to the place we were looking for - one of the few times someone has helped us in Marrakech without asking for money or any self interest. The Cafe has a great atmosphere and we only wish we had found it sooner as we only managed to visit twice. The Virgin Mojitio was also fantastic and really refreshing on a warm afternoon. Make sure you pay this cafe a visit!

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank xenakis2014
Marrakech
“Delicious burgers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2013 via mobile

Home made hamburger sauce, special pancake reciepe, excellent Italian coffee, friendly staff. I come back everytime I am in Marrakech.