“camel ride and quad ride”

Visitas Guiadas de Marrakech
Ranked #140 of 522 Outdoor Activities in Marrakech
More attraction details
Owner description: Visitas Guiadas de Marrakech : company is specialized in budget tours and covering the most interesting and most popular parts of Morocco. We have professional team with extensive experience and dynamic individuals who are knowledgeable about all to make your Tours in Morocco and holidays a memorable experience . We offer to our clients : Tour in Morocco, trips to Morocco, Tour from Marrakech to Fes, Tour from Fes to Marrakech, Tours from Casablanca, morocco desert tours, Private day trips from Marrakech and Casablanca.
California, Kentucky
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“camel ride and quad ride”
Reviewed January 23, 2014

After reading several reviews me and my 4 friends decided to book a camel ride and quad ride with Marrakech visitas Guiadas . What a great experience, what a great day. They collected us from our hotel and drove us to their complex. What a beautiful place, with the pool, olive trees, deckchairs,...Very friendly owners, they really make sure that you feel at home. The quad ride was a great fun, I do not even drive a car and I had no problems what so ever. Back to the estate we enjoyed lunch by the pool, we swam, read, and in the afternoon we even rode a camel. Prefect day in a beautiful environment with very friendly owners. A definite recommendation.

4 Thank Merinda l

• Hungarian first
Liverpool, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Medina Morocco”
Reviewed January 20, 2014

We were a little scared to go Morocco after reading some of the warnings online. I found all the great reviews for visitas guiadas de marrakech and decided to give it a try. We communicated via email and everything went as promised. Tickets to the ferry, and Mouhamed was waiting for us as we got off the boat. He greeted us with a big smile and great sense of humor! He speaks perfect English and that made it so easy to communicate! We toured the Hercules cave, rode camels by the beach and had a wonderful Authentic Moroccan meal. We were treated like family the whole day! abdul the owner was around here and there on the tour and was so gracious and friendly.

Visited December 2013
3 Thank luca o
New Orleans, Louisiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Marrakech Medina”
Reviewed January 14, 2014

I just did the Marrakech tour Medina with Visitas guiadas de Marrakech this past weekend. Very last minute we contacted him after finding poor reviews of our planned tour. I contacted him because of the positive reviews I saw on this site and I think it was the best decision to do that. He is very friendly, knowledgeable, answers any question you throw at him. The length of the tour is perfect- especially in the hot summer months! Definitely sign up for this tour if you can!

5 Thank Becam n
Roma, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Excellent Tour”
Reviewed January 13, 2014

Marrakech can be a little overwhelming for people visiting for the first time so we decided to book a City tour. Little did we know we had just made the best decision ever!!
Mouhamed met us at our Riad in the morning and took us on a "best of Marrakech tour" as we had no specific requirements. You name it, we saw it! I left Marrakech fully satisfied that in the short time we were there, I had seen everything I could in that time!! I was blown away by this tour and how wonderful a guide Mouhamed was.
Along with all the main tourist areas that are mentioned in every guide book, we stopped at some really lovely places for tea and lunch along the way and saw some really exceptional things that just aren't on the tourist route, the "real" Marrakech.
Mouhamed was very generous with both his time and his information. He is an excellent tour guide, charming, polite and just an absolute delight to be in the company of.
I would not hesitate to recommend Visitas guiadas de Marrakech anyone travelling to Marrakech; you will not find better value for money for the fantastic experiences and memories you receive. If we are lucky enough to find ourselves in Morocco again one day, he’ll be the first call I’ll make because I’m sure he’ll have more exciting things to show me!

7 Thank John N
Visitas Guiadas d, Owner at Visitas Guiadas de Marrakech, responded to this review, July 16, 2014
Thank you for your review, and we hope next time...to discover the other side of Morocco.
Palermo, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Tour Medina”
Reviewed January 12, 2014

Professional guide & service from visitas guiadas de marrakech . Leisurely walking tour through the north & south Medina which still covers a lot of distance & takes you through lots of parts of the souks & medina you normally don't get to where its about crafts and real Moroccan trading rather than selling to tourists. Great flexibility from Abdul to take us to areas & sights we hadn't seen (we had already had a day in Marrakech) and commentary was varied from information on the sights, to politics, to religion and culture in Morocco. Highly recommended for a great intro to the city.

6 Thank Sara z