1,589 results
All reviewssenior suiteroof terracebrad pittroyal suiteatlas mountainsrose petalsbab doukkalamoroccan familyan oasismint teaold citywooden doorlamb taginesitting roomday tripmoroccan experiencethe hustle and bustle
Reviewed October 15, 2017

I can't say enough good things about this riad. It provides a wonderful authentic experience. To get there you go down a street in the medina that is not touristy and is teeming with everyday life. When you enter you are in a different world. A peaceful retreat with many seating areas. The wonderful attentive staff will bring you food or drink wherever you want. We had breakfast on the roof every day. Beautiful service in a lovely place. Excellent food in dining room also. The owner, Mohammed, is a delight. Great information on Marrakech and wonderful insights on history and Islam. He has a museum/shop across the street and you should make a point of visiting it.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 14, 2017 via mobile

We visited the Riad Kniza to celebrate our wedding anniversary. It has been an amazing experience. The Riad is a fine example of understated luxury with meticulous attention to detail showcasing beautiful Moroccan decor. I can not fault anything about this place. The food, accommodation and the staff are 1st class. We thank all the staff and the owner for making our anniversary so special.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Rosannacf
Reviewed September 13, 2017

Our stay in this hotel was one of our best experiences in Marrakech! The hotel is absolutely breathtaking! The riad is located in the medina. The walk to the hotel is a bit overwhelming but do not let that deter you, the hotel is amazing. One of the staff members greets you at the car and walks you to the riad. The staff and the service are one of the best I've encountered in any hotel. Upon arriving at the hotel you are greeted so warmly by staff and they guide you to a sitting area where they offer you tea and snack. While drinking your warm mint tea, a staff member comes and talks to you about your plans for your stay and gives you a brief explanation on the location of the riad and how you can get around Marrakech. The rooms are fantastic. They are spacious and so beautifully decorated. Breakfast on the rooftop was my favorite way to start the day!

As I mentioned, the staff was so nice and they were so helpful. My husband and I bought some carpets at a local place and later, after reading up on prices, (truly our fault for not doing research ahead of time) felt we were ripped off on the price. They hotel manager called the company and advised them of our situation. He set up a meeting for us and at the end of it all we saved $2,000.00!!!! The manager did not hesitate to call when we spoke to him about it and he was so understanding. In addition, the manager deducted the price of a tour we booked through the hotel because we were not satisfied with our tour guide.

If you are looking for a true Morrocon feel and a great stay while in Marrakech, do not hesitate to book this riad. It is so worth the money! We hope to return sometime!

Stayed: September 2017
Reviewed September 11, 2017 via mobile

I loved everything about my stay at Riad Kniza, honestly couldn't fault a thing! The staff were so lovely and professional from the moment we arrived, the room and facilities were amazing, had a lovely massage, great breakfasts, the best chicken tajine we had and to top it off it was even in a great location in the old town of Marrakech. The staff always went above and beyond... even booked our train tickets for us! Will definitely be back - thanks again!!

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 8, 2017 via mobile

We spent only one night at this beautiful riad. The room was impeccable! It is very chique, high end. We also had a very nice dinner. The staff was very kind and helpful at all times. I definitely recommend this Riad. The location is not as good (in my perception) because it is quite a walk to the main touristic spots inside the medina.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple