1,588 results
All reviewssenior suiteroof terracebrad pittroyal suiteatlas mountainsrose petalsbab doukkalamoroccan familyan oasismint teaold citywooden doorlamb taginesitting roomday tripmoroccan experiencethe hustle and bustle
Reviewed September 13, 2017

Our stay in this hotel was one of our best experiences in Marrakech! The hotel is absolutely breathtaking! The riad is located in the medina. The walk to the hotel is a bit overwhelming but do not let that deter you, the hotel is amazing. One of the staff members greets you at the car and walks you to the riad. The staff and the service are one of the best I've encountered in any hotel. Upon arriving at the hotel you are greeted so warmly by staff and they guide you to a sitting area where they offer you tea and snack. While drinking your warm mint tea, a staff member comes and talks to you about your plans for your stay and gives you a brief explanation on the location of the riad and how you can get around Marrakech. The rooms are fantastic. They are spacious and so beautifully decorated. Breakfast on the rooftop was my favorite way to start the day!

As I mentioned, the staff was so nice and they were so helpful. My husband and I bought some carpets at a local place and later, after reading up on prices, (truly our fault for not doing research ahead of time) felt we were ripped off on the price. They hotel manager called the company and advised them of our situation. He set up a meeting for us and at the end of it all we saved $2,000.00!!!! The manager did not hesitate to call when we spoke to him about it and he was so understanding. In addition, the manager deducted the price of a tour we booked through the hotel because we were not satisfied with our tour guide.

If you are looking for a true Morrocon feel and a great stay while in Marrakech, do not hesitate to book this riad. It is so worth the money! We hope to return sometime!

Stayed: September 2017
Reviewed September 11, 2017 via mobile

I loved everything about my stay at Riad Kniza, honestly couldn't fault a thing! The staff were so lovely and professional from the moment we arrived, the room and facilities were amazing, had a lovely massage, great breakfasts, the best chicken tajine we had and to top it off it was even in a great location in the old town of Marrakech. The staff always went above and beyond... even booked our train tickets for us! Will definitely be back - thanks again!!

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 8, 2017 via mobile

We spent only one night at this beautiful riad. The room was impeccable! It is very chique, high end. We also had a very nice dinner. The staff was very kind and helpful at all times. I definitely recommend this Riad. The location is not as good (in my perception) because it is quite a walk to the main touristic spots inside the medina.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 1, 2017

I can't say enough about the Riad Kniza...the people who work there are exceptional, from the people working at the main desk, the wait staff, the housekeepers and the guides we booked through the Riad (especially Ali who took us to many different places and went above and beyond to make us feel safe and to make sure that we enjoyed as much as we could during our stay). The Museum and gift shop across the street, owned by Mohamed and his wife (who also own the Riad), are definitely worth a visit. We ended up buying beautiful jewelry, rugs, an amazing orange suede wrap)...

Stayed: July 2017
Reviewed August 29, 2017

I feel the necessity in caveating, from the off, the fact that I am not a review person. But for such a hotel as Riad Kniza, I will willfully and gladly write this panegyric, as I, quite literally, have not nor probably will have such a truly wonderful experience as I had again in hospitality of any kind.

I was visiting Marrakech with my cousin, and having glanced at some of the reviews, and the star rating, of Riad Kniza, we thought we'd plump and take a chance on the place. I have never been so happy with an impulse decision. From the off, the care and attentiveness of the staff, after our long journey over, was exemplary. From complimentary tea and snacks to the simple act of asking whether all was well, the respect and kindness of all was quite startling in its sincerity and its regularity. Nothing is, was, too much trouble, which was only accentuated by the kind room upgrade to what can only be described as a quite palatial suite. The tastefulness of the interior design both in the suite and around the hotel is wonderful, and compliments every other facet of the hotel. The pool area is terrifically relaxing and well laid-out, as are the general spaces around the riad for rest, relaxation and contemplation. Breakfast, too, was a veritable feast, and I would highly recommend eating from the in-house dinner service - the best tagine on our two-week trip, in a country of tagines.

As I am simply unable to find any flaw whatsoever with the hotel and its staff, I shall leave it at that, but I would like to thank Simo (both Simo's) and Mohamed for their attentiveness and kindness at our meals, Abdel Ghani around the riad, Kamal the manager, Samira and Hind. Their welcome and genuine sincerity in care was something I had never experienced up until this point on holiday. Special thanks, though, to Salma at the front desk for every tiny thing we asked of her, completed with a smile on her face. Emma and I won a friend there.

A truly unforgettable experience. My sincere and heartfelt thanks.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with friends