To be clear:
1. Great, very great building. Congratulations to the investors in creating this piece of art.
2. Perfect location in the middle of the Medina
3. Great experience in using a Hamam for the first time
4. Great, clean great-sized rooms with all possible services you need
5. Tailor-made, personal (mostly) service
So, yes, we would go back
The "if" is about food:
1. Breakfast is good to very good but eating 4 morning in a row the same thing (even if it was good) gets a bit "boring"
2. We had diner once. It was good, not great
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad Farnatchi has been described as "The City's Most Luxurious Riad" by Food and Travel Magazine, "The Ultimate Hideaway" by Harpers Bazaar and "Best Luxury Riad" by Conde Nast Traveller. It was created out of six small Riads in the heart of the oldest part of Marrakech, with 400 year old walls and 21st C comforts. With just 10 suites Farnatchi has the feel of a beautiful, highly individual, private house. The 2016 addition of a new Spa with private Hammams and en suite Massage rooms has taken Farnatchi to the level of a world class 5 star "boutique" hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Prestigia, Hotwire, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Jetsetter so you can book your Riad Farnatchi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Farnatchi Marrakech
- Riad Farnatchi Hotel Marrakech