- The Hotel design, decoration, facilities (terrasse, spa, small charming leusure rooms etc..);
- The location (10 minutes walk from the main square Jemma el fna)
- Concierge + Front desk service (friendly, helpful and competent)
- The rooms are very well decorated (arab and africa style)
- 350x2 dirahms for the 2 transfers from and to airport. Two expensive for the kind of poor and untidy transfer car presented (other hotels have a mercedes for almost half the price). Does not suit the hotel and its luxury image.
- The front desk of the spa was quite unfriendly and lazy. (were particularly unhappy that we undressed in the spa instead of in our rooms). Wanted us to walk barefoot in the hamman and take our spa slippers off, which we obviously did not do (although they were not barefoot either).
- The breakfast staff were sometimes very nice but other times a little forgetful with newspaper and other stuff.
- The water of the jacuzzi was too cold.
- Although we did not use the TV duriing our entire stay it us not up to the standard of our room. The tv us some 10 years old and we stayed in a deluxe suite.
- The bathroom was great but the bathroom kit (shampoo, hydratant etc) should be better for a deluxe suite. For instance shaving and toothpaste and better shampoo products).
But these were just small negative details that were easily forgotten when taking into account the positive aspects of the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near the Royal Palaces, La Sultana is over a combination of 5 riads.Featured in Elle Decoration for its gorgeous interiors, this member of SLH is a stylish retreat set in flower-filled courtyards. Elegant and sophisticated, each of the individually decorated rooms and suites captures the essence of old Marrakech with vaulted ceilings, antiques and objects d’art. Guests can also enjoy the spa, an outdoor heated pool and a fantastic roof-top terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your La Sultana Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Sultana Marrakech Hotel Marrakech
- Hotel La Sultana