Stayed here for two nights as part of a tour group. Plusses and minuses are:
1. Comfortable, quiet rooms.
2. Beautiful, spacious public areas.
3. Fabulous pool
1. Plain food in the restaurant. A five star hotel should have more choices and better quality at the buffet. I stayed at this hotel chain's location in Fes, and the food was much better.
2. Poor Wi-Fi in the rooms. It comes and goes, and is not reliable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Atlas Medina & Spa is surrounded by a garden of 5 hectares in the heart of the Wintering in Marrakech. It offers rooms with private bathrooms, a spa and free parking. Conditioned Atlas Medina & Spa rooms have a TV and a private bathroom. Some rooms have a terrace overlooking the pool or garden and all have free Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Atlas Medina & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlas Medina And Spa
- Atlas Medina Hotel Marrakech
- Medina Spa Marrakech
- Atlas Medina Marrakech