“Spectacular Tour Company” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Merzouga Safari

Merzouga Safari
More attraction details
Owner description: High qualified professionals with years of experience in the tourism dedicated to show you the real Morocco, offer you real trips to the land´s heart and real life style of its inhabitants.
Barcelona, Spain
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Spectacular Tour Company”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

I hired these guys for a solo tour. They were fantastic. The tour was as described on their website (Marrakech: 4 days). In addition, I also got to hang out with lots of locals and see a few things that were off-the-beaten-path. Do not miss Erg Chebbi or the Dades Valley. Completely unforgettable and awe-inspiring. My guide, Youssef, was knowledgeable, witty and multi-lingual. I'd book with this company again. No complaints. My only regret was that I didn't book a longer tour.

Visited December 2012