“Atlas to Sahara Multi Day MTB Ride”
Review of Maroc Nature

Maroc Nature
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Maroc Nature, your Moroccan Travel Company for amazing outdoor activities and day trips. You can enjoy our private day tours either bike, hike or visit Atlas mountains to Sahara.
Reviewed April 1, 2014

Did this in March with my boyfriend. All the initial information was very thorough and detailled which was reassuring, however the early booking and email contact itself was a bit hit and miss with them slow to reply to emails & contact. That said I had read the reviews and hoped Trip Advisor wouldn't let us down, particularly as we were sending the payment direct to a foreign bank account. Anyway from the second we were greeted at the airport we couldn't have asked for a better service. Our guide, trainee guide and driver were all excellent, professional and very friendly & they couldn't do enough to help, yet unlike some tours it always felt very relaxed and it didn't feel to regimented.
The route choice and accomodation was excellent and the local food prepared for us each day was always appreciated, good and polished off quickly. As for the riding, the scenery was spectacular and diverse and it was really great to get away from it all. I've done a number of biking holidays and enjoy travelling to experience different cultures & landscapes, this is the first time I really felt I've been able to combine the two so easily. I could wrote loads more, all positive, I feel they haven't left anything to chance and it really is a first class set up from a local company, lets just say I can't recommend them highly enough and if the trip sounds like your kind of thing I'm sure you wont regret using them. I'm now seriously tempted to go back and to do a road biking trip with them. Nb we brought our own bikes, but saw the hire fleet at the end, very very nice bikes, great size range and if you hire at least you won't have to dismantle & clean your own bike after to get the Saharan sand out of every sprocket and bearing.

HassanBouhrazen, Manager at Maroc Nature, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2014

Hi Elsie & Andy,
Thanks a lot for your review, it was a pleasure to have you biking with us to discover this part of Morocco. Sorry for the "delays" to answer your emails sometimes, but I do both office and terrain guiding ☺...
I hope to see you again with us on our back roads or on the Atlas trails.
All the best from Hassan, Hicham & all Maroc Nature crew.

All reviews
in 2 reviews
"great guide"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed March 19, 2014

6 days of epic mountain biking from Marrakech to the great Sahara were absolutely well organized and well prepared by Maroc Nature. With the 5 4x4 backup cars we had the support needed from bike repair to the great local food prepared by the chef who was part of the team. During the trip we lived 3 days in tents in the desert but still with a very high quality accommodation and food. The rental bikes that were included in the trip was functioning spotless and if something needed to be adjusted during the journey no questions were asked and good advice were giving leading to the best possible experience. I will recommend this trip to everyone who loves to see and feel the beauty of foreign nature and culture and with the team for Maroc Nature nothing is left to coincident. Will I do it again…… That would be a great YES

Reviewed January 20, 2014

We had a fantastic day with Hisham and Hisham in the foothills of the Atlas mountains. The bikes were decent and the guys were great guides and good company. We'd love to come back to Morocco and try one of Maroc Nature's full tours.

Reviewed December 28, 2013

I was blown away by how much fun the mountain biking Atlas Mountain was. The guide, Redouan, was great and very friendly. He let my two friends and I take breaks as often as we liked and take pictures of the incredible views along the way. One of our tires got a puncture along the way and Redouan was ready with the tools and able to fix it quickly. I was completely satisfied and wouldn't change a single thing about the tour!

See more reviews
Reviewed December 25, 2013 via mobile

While staying in Marrakesh me and two friends of mine went on a mountain biking tour on the atlas mountains. It was the most exciting activity of the whole trip. The bicycles provided were top quality and appropriate for the trail, including gloves and helmets (clean, didnt feel like they had been used before). The trail itself was great, with a mix of landscapes and villages. The lunch break in a small guesthouse Ina remote village was genuine and delicious, with generous servings of food, water, tea and fruits. Finally the guide, Redouan, was extremely friendly and helpful, happy to answer all our questions about morocco and to stop to wait for us whenever we needed to catch our breath. All in all, a great experience that I would recommend to anyone.