“Interesting location, good food, great atmosphere”
Review of La Tangeroise

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
La Tangeroise
Ranked #530 of 862 Restaurants in Marrakech
Cuisines: Moroccan, Mediterranean
Salida, Co. USA
“Interesting location, good food, great atmosphere”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

So we walked to the left out of our Riad, all along we've turned right and walked up to the open square where all the Marrakech action is...we were told to go here 'cause they served wine and beer. Sad...
Turns out this place is really good, food wise, and their decor makes you want to propose. It's more like a special occasion type restaurant, but with reasonable prices.
Now, that said, don't go if you're the type that thinks they can do Morocco on twenty seven dollars a day !
Beers were nice and cold, salad, well at least the one the waiter felt we'd like, was skimpy, small bowls of various things like eggplant, cauliflower, beans, too many small bowls to recall. But all quite flavorful.
Two ordered pastas, big bowls, good taste. My wife and I split a pizza, very tasty, and we grew up in Chicago ! I'd go back. Maybe not tomorrow night, but it was a fun place. Oh, did I mention the chandeliers ? Maybe not, probably because I was lustin' in my heart over one of their really good belly dancers ?! Devil made me type that !?
So, if you're in Marrakech for a while give this place a try, I do feel like you'll enjoy it.
All the Best, Salida1048

• Visited October 2013

Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Entertainment and food”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

Well worth a visit, good selection of food, not too expensive, also has belly dancers and candle dancer, spoke excellent English

Visited August 2013
“Great little unique cafe”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

I found this wonderful little restaurant my last week in Marrakech. If you are looking for flavors unique and bit different, this is a great place to go. They add flavors that keep you intrigued throughout the meal and it's nice to get something Moroccan yet with it's own taste. The price is great, it's fairly quiet, the owner is lovely. Sorry I didn't find it sooner

• Visited May 2013