“Affordble Quality” 5 of 5 stars

Easy Take Transport
Ranked #1 of 34 Transportation in Marrakech
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Easy take transport its a tourist agency based in Marrakech specialized in excursions , tours and transfert from and to MARRAKECH airport
Bristol, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Affordble Quality”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2013

Jamal, the Owner, of Easy Take Transport has invested heavily in "Top of the Range" vehicles to meet most Client needs. His English is good and service reliable. I have used Jamal's services many times now, from trips in a 4x4 through to Airport Collections when we needed a Minibus for a larger groups. As a regular visitor to Marrakech, I have used many different vehicle services in the past but none have met expectation as well as Jamal and his new fleet of vehicles.

Visited November 2013
2 Thank Fiona H

• Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Trip to Asni and Ourika valley”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2013

Today we went on a one day (9am-5.30om) trip we had booked previously with Jamal who was very helpful.
Khaled the driver was on time and collected us from our Riad. The drive was very comfortable in his new 4x4. Khaled was very knowledgeable about Marrakesh as well as the valleys and villages and gave us an interesting insight of Marrakesh. He stopped wherever we wanted to take pictures and had organised his own stops at a Berber family house where we drank nice Moroccan tea and tried pure honey and home-made butter. Other stops were at places with nice panoramic views and an argon oil cooperative where we bought pure argon oil and honey. And of course we stopped for a nice lunch at one of the restaurants in ourika valley where we also linked up with Khaled's guide for the waterfall which was an amazing trek all the way up to the waterfall which took us 1 hour in total (Tip: wear good trainers/trekking shoes).
Overall Khalid was a very cool, trustworthy and friendly guy who made the trip very enjoyable for us, he took many pictures for us!!! We totally recommend him especially if you are here as a couple/family and want to organize a private trip. The price was very reasonable, you are getting what you pay for, so you can't go wrong!!!

Visited December 2013
1 Thank saadj86
Winnipeg, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Day in the Atlas Mountains”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

Khaled our driver picked us up on time and was a wonderful patient driver - knowledgeable and we had a great day; sightseeing, the stops at the cooperatives and the tea and visit with the berber family were all memorable. Thanks very much to Khaled and I would highly recommend him.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank gogirlwpg
London
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Atlas Mountain Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013 via mobile

Visit to Marrakech for a few days and found Jamal via TripAdvisor.

Understands English, very clean/new car, on time and friendly.

Jamal took us for tea with a local family and arranged a guide for a tour of the mountain.

Overall a excellent day.

Highly recommended.

San Francisco, California
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Enjoyed Morocco - thanks to Jamal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

Jamal is English speaking, punctual, reliable and honest which makes him a great tourist companion. I had initially requested Jamal’s services for an excursion to Ourika Valley, which was fantastic. Jamal picked me up from my Riad in Marrakech right on time and drove me to the Atlas Mountains in his nice SUV. He showed me all the sights, including a visit to a Berber family home. Once we reached the mountains, he even hooked me up with a guide leading a group hike to the waterfalls, which was really enjoyable and cost effective.

Having had such a great time, I availed of Jamal’s services the next day too, which was my last day in Marrakech. I left my bags in his car and he showed me all around Marrakech, including the Bahia Palace, Saadian Tombs, Koutobia, Hammam etc. and dropped me off to the airport later. I had forgotten one of my packages in his car and he even arranged for it to be delivered to me at the airport, which speaks to his honesty and customer service.

All I can say is that my trip to Morocco wouldn’t have been half as enjoyable had it not been for Jamal. So thank you Jamal, and I hope you can be available whenever I am next in Morocco.

Visited October 2013