“Atlas Mountain Tour”

Easytake Transport
Ranked #1 of 50 Transportation in Marrakech
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: EASY TAKE transport it's a transport-tourist compagny based on Marrakech specialize in shuttles, airport and tours and circuits at the start of House
Useful Information: Stroller parking, Activities for young children, Food available for purchase
Reviewed November 5, 2013 via mobile

Visit to Marrakech for a few days and found Jamal via TripAdvisor.

Understands English, very clean/new car, on time and friendly.

Jamal took us for tea with a local family and arranged a guide for a tour of the mountain.

Overall a excellent day.

Highly recommended.

There are newer reviews for Easytake Transport

Reviewed October 31, 2013

Jamal is English speaking, punctual, reliable and honest which makes him a great tourist companion. I had initially requested Jamal’s services for an excursion to Ourika Valley, which was fantastic. Jamal picked me up from my Riad in Marrakech right on time and drove me to the Atlas Mountains in his nice SUV. He showed me all the sights, including a visit to a Berber family home. Once we reached the mountains, he even hooked me up with a guide leading a group hike to the waterfalls, which was really enjoyable and cost effective.

Having had such a great time, I availed of Jamal’s services the next day too, which was my last day in Marrakech. I left my bags in his car and he showed me all around Marrakech, including the Bahia Palace, Saadian Tombs, Koutobia, Hammam etc. and dropped me off to the airport later. I had forgotten one of my packages in his car and he even arranged for it to be delivered to me at the airport, which speaks to his honesty and customer service.

All I can say is that my trip to Morocco wouldn’t have been half as enjoyable had it not been for Jamal. So thank you Jamal, and I hope you can be available whenever I am next in Morocco.

2  Thank jmalkani
Reviewed October 13, 2013

This is an excellent company...a family company...... run by Mr JAMAL Boukoune. They have excellent vehicles, well kept and spotlessly clean. EXCELLENT VALUE FOR MONEY
Always ten minutes early, never late, excellent English, and an encyclopaedia of local knowledge. Take the one hour drive to the Atlas Mountains...... and experience Richard Branson's hotel for lunch, or visit the classic hotel where Winston Churchill visited and undertook his passion for painting.

4  Thank OneBusinessTraveller
Reviewed October 2, 2013

Used easy take transport at very short notice (within 24-36 hours) for transport from one hotel to another (Essaouira to Marrakech). Khaled was our driver for the trip. Very professional and friendly person. Turned up on time. Excellent knowledge of Marrakech.

1  Thank Mo_Mo_Abdel
Reviewed September 22, 2013

We used Jamal at short notice to take us on a day tour to the Atlas mountains, he arrived punctually, is polite and well turned out and also has good knowledge of Marrakesh and its surroundings. He has just acquired a new 4 x 4 which still has that new car smell :) Overall very reliable and reasonably priced and would happily use again.

2  Thank julesyt