“Atlas Mountain Tour” 5 of 5 stars

Easy Take Transport
Ranked #1 of 32 Transportation in Marrakech
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Easy take transport its a tourist agency based in Marrakech specialized in excursions , tours and transfert from and to MARRAKECH airport
London
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Atlas Mountain Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013 via mobile

Visit to Marrakech for a few days and found Jamal via TripAdvisor.

Understands English, very clean/new car, on time and friendly.

Jamal took us for tea with a local family and arranged a guide for a tour of the mountain.

Overall a excellent day.

Highly recommended.

• Turkish first
San Francisco, California
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Enjoyed Morocco - thanks to Jamal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

Jamal is English speaking, punctual, reliable and honest which makes him a great tourist companion. I had initially requested Jamal’s services for an excursion to Ourika Valley, which was fantastic. Jamal picked me up from my Riad in Marrakech right on time and drove me to the Atlas Mountains in his nice SUV. He showed me all the sights, including a visit to a Berber family home. Once we reached the mountains, he even hooked me up with a guide leading a group hike to the waterfalls, which was really enjoyable and cost effective.

Having had such a great time, I availed of Jamal’s services the next day too, which was my last day in Marrakech. I left my bags in his car and he showed me all around Marrakech, including the Bahia Palace, Saadian Tombs, Koutobia, Hammam etc. and dropped me off to the airport later. I had forgotten one of my packages in his car and he even arranged for it to be delivered to me at the airport, which speaks to his honesty and customer service.

All I can say is that my trip to Morocco wouldn’t have been half as enjoyable had it not been for Jamal. So thank you Jamal, and I hope you can be available whenever I am next in Morocco.

1 Thank jmalkani
Mauritius
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“AIRPORT PICK UP - SIGHTSEEING - SHOPPING -IN AND AROUND MARRAKECH”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

This is an excellent company...a family company...... run by Mr JAMAL Boukoune. They have excellent vehicles, well kept and spotlessly clean. EXCELLENT VALUE FOR MONEY
Always ten minutes early, never late, excellent English, and an encyclopaedia of local knowledge. Take the one hour drive to the Atlas Mountains...... and experience Richard Branson's hotel for lunch, or visit the classic hotel where Winston Churchill visited and undertook his passion for painting.

3 Thank OneBusinessTraveller
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A+++ service. Straightforward, professional and honest.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

Used easy take transport at very short notice (within 24-36 hours) for transport from one hotel to another (Essaouira to Marrakech). Khaled was our driver for the trip. Very professional and friendly person. Turned up on time. Excellent knowledge of Marrakech.

1 Thank Mo_Mo_Abdel
dorset
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“All Good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

We used Jamal at short notice to take us on a day tour to the Atlas mountains, he arrived punctually, is polite and well turned out and also has good knowledge of Marrakesh and its surroundings. He has just acquired a new 4 x 4 which still has that new car smell :) Overall very reliable and reasonably priced and would happily use again.

Visited September 2013