“Perfect” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Riad El Youssoufi

You added Riad El Youssoufi to your Saves list
Riad El Youssoufi
4.0 of 5 Guest house   |   188 Arset Aouzal Bab Doukkala | Dar el Bacha, Marrakech 40030, Morocco   |
Ranked #97 of 1,149 Marrakech B&B and Inns
Paris, France
“Perfect”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

My boyfriend and I stayed there for 3 nights, and it was really amazing. Julien, Nadia and Zach are very friendly and accomodating, and the localisation is perfect! We had an amazing time. We will come back soon!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

Houston
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

From the moment you walk through it's tiny door, you'll know that you chose the right place. A redoubt of peace and serenity in a loud and bustling city, the Riad El Youssoufi won't blow you away with its size or sheer luxury, but it will impress you with its value, service, management, and location. If I return to Marrakech anytime soon, I know where I'm staying.

• Stayed June 2014
Nottingham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

My friend and I stayed here for 4 days and it was absolutely incredible! The room was spotless, Julian and his staff were accommodating, friendly and so helpful when it came to places to see and eat. The Riad was in the perfect location for both the old and new towns and so quiet and peaceful. I would highly recommend everyone to visit here!

Room Tip: We upgraded to the Chocolat Room for only 18 euros and it was amazing!
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

The staff were extremely hospitable and friendly and the Riad is lovely and clean and beautifully decorated and our bedroom was extremely comfortable. The garden is a little oasis and a lovely place to sit and relax and to have breakfast. I would highly recommend it.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

Washington DC, District of Columbia, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2014

My husband and I stayed at this Riad towards the end of our two week trip across Morocco. We drove in from the desert, and had crossed the High Atlas following a freak snowstorm--the roads were barely cleared, so it was one lane in many spots and traffic had to take turns. We arrived much later than expected and just wiped out. Julien, the owner, gave driving directions to a very nice guy trying to help us, who we followed in our car from one of the medina gates to a different one Julien was waiting for us and walked us to the Riad. Then, he took us to a great African restaurant for dinner. Everyone we met in Morocco was really friendly and helpful--but this was really over and above!

Julien also gave good advice and directions to highlight different parts of the city and the medina.

The Riad is beautiful; it is refurbished and has a really great balance of old, original features and modern design elements. We were there during a freak cold spell, but it was still pleasant to sit on the roof terrace with a blanket. I imagine in warmer weather it is even better.

Breakfast was also a good balance of traditional breads, homemade yogurt (the best we had) and French crepes and French pastries.

There are signs posted for some of the neighboring Riads, and there are some other landmarks like the Henna Cafe and a small Mosque, so finding your way back to El Youssoufi isn't hard.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Copenhagen, Denmark
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2014

We loved everything about our stay in Riad El Youssoufi. Julien and the staff are kind and helpfull people. The rooms are cosy and romantic. The whole place has an amazing atmosphere and it couldn't be located better. The breakfast is also very good. We hope to come back.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

hanau
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2014

I can not say it's just wonderful. Julien and his team are fantastic and I feel really good in this riad. What I really like was that this Riad is not so dark, but bright and cheerful with fresh flowers. The roof terrace is a small paradise and the rooms were very great. Especially the rooms upstairs in the middle of the glass door. The breakfast was perfect and you have a really good holiday feeling. I have made ​​the right decision. There are about 5 minutes walk to Riyadh but that's no problem. I'm sad that we only had one day there. If I get sometime back to Marrakech I will Riad again besuchen.Danke Julien for the hospitality, I am the way, the Thai with the aunt;-)

Room Tip: I can not say it's just wonderful. Julien and his team are fantastic and I feel really good in t...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family