“Watch as much as you can see!”

La Terrasse Ben Youssef
Ranked #194 of 860 Restaurants in Marrakech
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Dining on a budget, Families with children, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Kids, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Torino
“Watch as much as you can see!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2013

One of the best qualty/price restaurant in Marrakech. Good service, nice people wonderful view all over Marrakech. With 130 dirhams I tasted a true and well cooked typical menu. And a dessert that has been classified in my top 20 ever. The weather was pretty good so I never stayed inside (3 floors of restaurant before terrasse). They know te importance of a good review on tripadvisor and do their best to earn it. If you are in a spiritual mood, over the terrasse you can ear all the Muezzins' calling together for prayer. Really touching.

• Visited June 2013

wales
“Great food and amazing view”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2013 via mobile

As above, food really nice, probably the best we've tried in our week long stay! Don't be put off by the small entrance, this is a tardis of a place! The service was a bit slow but the waitress was really friendly and helpful.My family and i got there quite late so we had the terrace for ourselves and made the most of the 360 degree view. We would recommend this place to anyone , in fact a couple came in just as we were leaving and I had to stop and tell them that they had made the right choice.

Visited June 2013
BrumChad
“Wow!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2013

We came across this lovely restaurant because we asked someone outside our Riad and he sent us here

As someone else has mentioned it doesn't look much on the outside, but it is lovely upstairs and also on the terrace.

The food was quite cheap and delicious! My wife is a very fussy eater, but even she enjoyed it.

We went back twice in the evenings and tried some different dishes - all were fantastic.

Highly recommended!

• Visited March 2013
Valencia, Spain
“Beautiful views from Terrace. Also modern Morrocan decor”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2013

I visited this restaurant by chance at first. The man standing outside invited us in to take a look at the Terrace and I´m glad I did. We went back the very next day after making a reservation. It doesn't look much from outside but wait till you walk up to the 2nd floor. We went up to the terrace which was on the 4th floor (I think). The terrace was beautifully lit and over looked the Old Town. The starter was tasty and plentiful. The main dishes were a little dry. It got a little cold in the terrace so we went to the floor below. The décor was wonderful and had a modern Morrocan feel to it. The dessert was lovely. We had Morrocan Cakes with one of the best Mint tea I have tasted. The Service was also one of the best we received in Marrakech. I think it is family run and the service provided shows how much they care about their customers experience. I will definitely visit again if I go to Marrakech. The food was not very pricey at all. They also have menus at around 130-150 Dirhams per person. Btw its a fairly new place (2years).

• Visited June 2013
sorel-tracy
“A new place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2013

In the riad Larouss quarter, this new restaurant offers of beautiful roof top terrasse. Service is polite. Food is o.k. The view is interesting. Not expensive. Great for a stop during your shopping in the souks. Nice beautiful golden door at the entrance.

Visited April 2013