Riad Alnadine
Riad Kniza(Marrakech)
$257
$161
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $225/night.

La Maison Arabe(Marrakech)
$181
$170
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $196/night.

Riad 72(Marrakech)
Hotels.com
$1,056
$1,020
Hotels.com
All reviewshomemade yogurtthe main squareperfect hostsgps deviceben salahroof terraceorange blossomeach morningcrepesa wonderful stayexciting citydrop off pointstayed nightsbreakfast was deliciousatlas mountainsgave us a mapan oasis of calm
Reviewed May 9, 2013

There are so many wonderful things that I can say about this Riad and its owners I'm not sure where to start.

First this riad is simply lovely! It's about 10 minutes from Jma Al Fnaa (the large shopping square in Marrakech) and is beautiful. The decor, the layout the feel is one that is very Moroccan and peaceful.

Nadine and Alain arranged a safe pickup from the airport for me as I arrived past midnight. When the transfer arrived to the street closest to the Riad, (The street of the old city are often small) he called Alain to come and pick me up and take me there.

Within a few minutes we were there, and oh what a sight when Nadine opened the door. It was like walking into a palace! My room was huge with a beautiful large dark wood door, and the doorways inside of the room were styled in a Moroccan manner. Stunning!

The breakfasts that are included in the price are fit for a queen, between that and a small lunch I was usually just fine for the day.

Nadine waited for me to come an excursion (that wound up arriving much later than planned) so that I wouldn't get lost getting back to the Riad at night as I was still unsure of me way. Alain walked me to the street to show me how to get to Marjorelle gardens and he even drove me to the bus station so that I could take a trip to Essaouira.

Talk about going above and beyone! Nadine and Alain really went out of their way to make sure I felt safe in getting around and comfortable, it felt like staying with friends and I look forward to getting back there, seeing them again and staying at lovely Riad Alnadine.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank xenagurl
Nadine G, Propriétaire at Riad Alnadine, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2013

Xena souvenirs your stay in our home. A big thank you for this wonderful review. We are delighted to have contributed to make your stay enjoyable and memorable. We will always remember good humor. Thank you for being English around a small glass of pink wine.....We looking forward to seeing you next time with your husband. Nadine and Alain

Reviewed May 2, 2013

I stayed in this riad as a single female traveler and I felt entirely safe and welcome in Nadine's care. Nadine was so genuine with her welcome and really went out of her way to ensure that I was happy and had everything I could possibly want. I was really grateful to Nadine for showing me how to get to the main square, even accompanying me all the way there. The food for breakfast was absolutely delicious and exceeded expectations. A wonderful and peaceful oasis that was such a treat to return to after a day out in hectic, hot Marrakech!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Jane thank you for taking your time to write this nice review. It is a pleasure to meet you even if you're only stayed one night. I am delighted to have you to discover a bit of medina and some nice places to eat and do some last minute shopping. Good contination. Nadine

Reviewed April 19, 2013

Nadine and Alan have created the most elegant and tasteful house in this old riad. The colours are mainly muted neutrals but the materials and designs are traditional, which combines to give the house a feeling of great calm and elegance. Every detail is just so beautifully done, and this also applies to Nadine's welcome and hospitality. As we were only there one night and wanted to make the most of such gorgeous surroundings we asked Nadine to give us supper, which was truly delicious, as was the breakfast. The children loved watching and feeding the tortoises on the roof terrace, and I only wish we had been there longer to make full use of the lovely loungers up there. A really special place to stay.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank LauraMcC_13
Nadine G, Propriétaire at Riad Alnadine, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2013

Laura thank you for this nice review. It was a pleasure to have with your children and Jacob Flo for this day in our house. Turtles are excited about their new home. You stayed one night and it was very rewarding to have your expert opinion decoration. Good luck in your artistic work. Nadine

Reviewed April 16, 2013

With an amazing french couple as the hosts, this riad felt like being home.
As we arrived, we were enthusiastic about the calming and comfortable environment this place offered in the middle of the Medina. We stayed there for 6 nights in total, while going to tours around Marrakech, it always felt so good to come back. The clean rooms and wonderful breakfast along with the caring and warm service from the owners, made our vacation just perfect!
For sure the best riad in Marrakech, and great value for money!

Room Tip: We stayed at two different rooms. One was the family room, and one was the double room. Although the family room is bigger it does not have a door to the bathroom which we found was les convenient. For that reason we suggest to take the double room.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank kaptowsky
Nadine G, Propriétaire at Riad Alnadine, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2013

Dear guest,

Thank you for visiting Riad Alnadine and for your very kind comments about your stay at the riad.
We are really pleased that you enjoyed your stay at the riad . It was a pleasure to received you . We hope you keep a good memories of your trip in Marroco.
A board for Avigail, avoid eating hamburgers when you're in Morocco.....
The best for you two.
Nadine and Alain

Reviewed April 14, 2013

What a lovely Riad! We especially appreciated Nadine's care and thoughtful attention to every single detail - everything was done in good taste - food, decor, and hospitality! She helped us with our (detailed) questions and offered us tea at the right moments we needed it! Relaxing in the terrace, and the calm rooms really helped balance out the crowded Marrakech experience - it was such a pleasure to retreat 'home' after the unavoidable busy life outside. My foodie daughter says that she had the best breakfasts in Morocco ever, and my son loved watching the tortoises in the terrace.

We would not hesitate to recommend this Riad to all our friends and family. In fact, if it will hopefully become our 'usual' if we ever have the chance return to Marrakech. Many thanks Nadine, and hope to meet Alain next time!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank gioinflow
Nadine G, Propriétaire at Riad Alnadine, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2013

Giovanna thank you for writing this beautiful view as quickly. It's very nice knowing all these compliments your activities in England. Next time I will take you to discover the cement tile factory. Turtles become accustomed to their new life and look forward to a little corner of earth. Foodie be delighted to enjoy every morning. See you soon for another stay of relaxation.Nadine and Alain