“Do the tour!”

Marrakech Guided Tours
Ranked #6 of 949 Tours in Marrakech
More attraction details
Owner description: Want to enjoy the magic of Marrakech free of hassle! ​​Marrakech Guided Tours has years of experience looking after guests coming to Morocco. We offer great insight into the culture and people of this exotic city and its gorgeous surroundings.Whether you are looking for a knowledgeable guide to show you the old city and historic sites, or to help you wind your way through the shops in the Souks, we know all the spots and enjoy sharing our expertise and making your visit exceptional. Our aim is to unveil the mystery and magic that Marrakech is. ​Through our customized services, Marrakech Guided Tours will welcome you to a kingdom of extraordinary sights, sounds and experiences.​
Reviewed April 27, 2013

Please do yourself a favour and do the tour with Abdul! If it's your first time in Marrakech it will totally transform your trip! And if you have been before you will still enjoy the tour as it shows you things you would never have found out just from walking around in your own. I have some fabulous photos to prove this! Abdul made us feel totally comfortable to ask any questions and never seemed tired despite having done the tour a million times over I'm sure! He will also guide you to the best eateries, handmade goods, and authentic oils and spices... thank you Abdul.

Reviewed April 27, 2013

Abdul is one of the best guides i've ever had. Traveling as a single woman I was a bit apprehensive in such a chaotic city. Abdul made me feel at ease as soon as the tour began. He spoke excellent english, is passionate about his city and has so much knowledge to share, an excellent photographer and is interested in tailoring the tour to exactly what I was interested in seeing and experiencing.
He walked my pace and made sure I was seeing everything I had hoped to. We were able to interact with the locals, eat lunch from a street vendor (at my request- I wanted to try true authentic Moroccan street food. He is very careful to only take you to restaurants he trusts are clean and will not make you sick).
On my second day we took a trip to the Atlas mountains where I was able to hike through Berber villages and have drinks at The Kasbah du Toubkal. The views were amazing.
Book early because he is very popular!

Reviewed April 26, 2013

We recently got back from our trip to Morocco, and although we went to a lot of places we were able to see Marrakech the best because of the tour. I say it was a much needed tour because there is so much we would have missed if we had not done the tour. Our guide Abdul was kind, very knowledgeable, and very patient with us (we were traveling with our 2 1/2 year old). I really did enjoy this tour very much and was sad when it ended because I had so many more questions to ask. I really would recommend this tour to anyone visiting Marrakech. It is an awesome city but you need someone who knows there way around to truly let you appreciate it.

Reviewed April 26, 2013

Abdul was a great tour guide. Our main objective was to broadly see the city and get our bearings so our next few days we could walk around and feel comfortable we would not get lost. Abdul took special care to ensure we knew where we were and what to look for if we felt unsafe. This was especially important because we were traveling with a two year old. He even gave us his cellphone should we get lost during the rest of our stay. During our tour he provided a great deal of historic knowledge and showed us many off the beaten path areas that were very fascinating and beautiful. Thanks for everything Abdul!

Reviewed April 24, 2013

Having read the rave reviews for Marrakech Guided Tours, we decided it was a 'must' for us and how right we were. Abdul came to our Riad and together we planned our day. Having ventured out by ourselves the day before, getting hopelessly lost and at the mercy of unscrupulous 'helpful' guides, we could not have made a better decision or choice when opting for the full day tour with Abdul. We took it at a pace to suit ourselves, I have mobility issues, which Abdul took in to account on our trip at all times. He is a courteous, intelligent, well-informed and friendly man who, by the end of our amazing day together, we felt as if we'd known for years! He took us on a wonderful tour of the hidden treasures of Marrakech, which definitely needed extensive local knowledge to find and access. Lunch was a truely Moroccan 'foody' experience, delicious and a meal never to forget.
Abdul also arranged a trip in to The Atlas Mountains with his associate Mohan--another brilliant day with a another lovely young man and excellent tour guide. Our Mitsubushi vehicle was comfortable and very easy for me to access. We visited a Berber House for tea and again ate lunch in an unforgettable place.
Both trips were great value for money. We saved time and energy because we knew exactly where we were going and became much more knowledgable about Marrakech , the place and its people.
It is difficult to describe how lost one can get in the souks especially. For us a guide was essential, and a bonus was to have met the best two guides possible.
Many thanks again chaps. We hope to see you again.
100% recommended!
PS If you do need a bathroom whilst out, these two guides always know how to get you to one!!