“Wonderful Tour of Marrakech”

Marrakech Guided Tours
Ranked #13 of 1,015 Tours in Marrakech
More attraction details
Owner description: Want to enjoy the magic of Marrakech free of hassle! ​​Marrakech Guided Tours has years of experience looking after guests coming to Morocco. We offer great insight into the culture and people of this exotic city and its gorgeous surroundings.Whether you are looking for a knowledgeable guide to show you the old city and historic sites, or to help you wind your way through the shops in the Souks, we know all the spots and enjoy sharing our expertise and making your visit exceptional. Our aim is to unveil the mystery and magic that Marrakech is. ​Through our customized services, Marrakech Guided Tours will welcome you to a kingdom of extraordinary sights, sounds and experiences.​
Reviewed April 26, 2013

Abdul was a great tour guide. Our main objective was to broadly see the city and get our bearings so our next few days we could walk around and feel comfortable we would not get lost. Abdul took special care to ensure we knew where we were and what to look for if we felt unsafe. This was especially important because we were traveling with a two year old. He even gave us his cellphone should we get lost during the rest of our stay. During our tour he provided a great deal of historic knowledge and showed us many off the beaten path areas that were very fascinating and beautiful. Thanks for everything Abdul!

All reviews
"perfect english"
in 7 reviews
"berber home"

Reviewed April 24, 2013

Having read the rave reviews for Marrakech Guided Tours, we decided it was a 'must' for us and how right we were. Abdul came to our Riad and together we planned our day. Having ventured out by ourselves the day before, getting hopelessly lost and at the mercy of unscrupulous 'helpful' guides, we could not have made a better decision or choice when opting for the full day tour with Abdul. We took it at a pace to suit ourselves, I have mobility issues, which Abdul took in to account on our trip at all times. He is a courteous, intelligent, well-informed and friendly man who, by the end of our amazing day together, we felt as if we'd known for years! He took us on a wonderful tour of the hidden treasures of Marrakech, which definitely needed extensive local knowledge to find and access. Lunch was a truely Moroccan 'foody' experience, delicious and a meal never to forget.
Abdul also arranged a trip in to The Atlas Mountains with his associate Mohan--another brilliant day with a another lovely young man and excellent tour guide. Our Mitsubushi vehicle was comfortable and very easy for me to access. We visited a Berber House for tea and again ate lunch in an unforgettable place.
Both trips were great value for money. We saved time and energy because we knew exactly where we were going and became much more knowledgable about Marrakech , the place and its people.
It is difficult to describe how lost one can get in the souks especially. For us a guide was essential, and a bonus was to have met the best two guides possible.
Many thanks again chaps. We hope to see you again.
100% recommended!
PS If you do need a bathroom whilst out, these two guides always know how to get you to one!!

Reviewed April 19, 2013

Wow! Not only it was my first day in Marrakesh but it was the first day I arrived in Morocco. Everything was quite confusing for me, especially being a young girl by my self.
But with Abdul there is nothing to worry about! His English is perfect, his manners impeccable and his knowledge exceptional. The tour was a perfect fusion of history, culture and plain fun!
He made me feel comfortable and safe in areas of the town where I would have never ventured by my self and showed me things that are definitely not on any guide book.
I don't think I could have enjoyed Marrakesh like this without him!

Reviewed April 19, 2013

Very knowledgeable - Check
Humor - Check
Trustworthy - Check
Walks at our own pace - Check
Listens to what we want to see - Check.
Makes you feel safe every step of the way - Check

Every review was true. I cannot fault this man. Abdul was one of the highlights of our Marrakech holiday!

See more reviews
Reviewed April 16, 2013

I agree with Elaine K on a previous thread.

Abdul will help you appreciate this great city at a better level, the babs, souk's, medina and all the attractions the city has to offer. I cant recommend Abdul enough, you wont regret it. Another positive is that it will help you get your bearings in a chaotic city, which will boost your confidence to tour the city in your own time and interact with the locals and their customs.
As a keen photographer i got to take pictures i would never have access to if i hadn't toured with Abdul - like the local baker and the guy who heats the local baths.