“Best Introduction”

Marrakech Guided Tours
Ranked #6 of 758 Tours in Marrakech
More attraction details
Owner description: Want to enjoy the magic of Marrakech free of hassle! ​​Marrakech Guided Tours has years of experience looking after guests coming to Morocco. We offer great insight into the culture and people of this exotic city and its gorgeous surroundings.Whether you are looking for a knowledgeable guide to show you the old city and historic sites, or to help you wind your way through the shops in the Souks, we know all the spots and enjoy sharing our expertise and making your visit exceptional. Our aim is to unveil the mystery and magic that Marrakech is. ​Through our customized services, Marrakech Guided Tours will welcome you to a kingdom of extraordinary sights, sounds and experiences.​
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Best Introduction”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

After contacting Abdel through trip advisor, he helped arrange 2 tours for us based on what we knew we wanted to see (from the internet) and what he thought we'd like to see (from a lifelong love of his city). All in excellent English by the way.
One day we were taken to the foot of the Atlas mountains, through tiny and seemingly isolated berber villages, stopping at suggested photo opportunities as well as anywhere we thought was cool.
The following day, Abdel took us through the maze that is the old city of Marrakech and introduced us to it's colorful history as well as showing us glimpses into the daily life of the Marrakech people. Try the streetfood - broadbean soup in the morning and sardines for lunch, Yum!

Abdel, I truly appreciated your patience with our often silly questions, and the way we never seemed rushed even when we took last minute detours from the planned route. Your honesty shone through, if you didn't have the answer (which happened maybe twice) there was no long winded excuse or rubbish story. You promised to show us artisans without us being bombarded by them trying to sell us everything, and you kept that promise. But most importantly and impressive, was your knowledge of your city and it's rich and vibrant history which was entertaining as well as eye opening. We can't wait to return, and will definitely look you up when we do. Thank You.

3 Thank sydney2040

• Hungarian first
Brisbane, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Perfect Tour”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

Fantastic way to see the city and to learn about Morocco! An excellent, authentic experience. Abdul is a great ambassador for Marrakech- highly recommended. Thanks again for showing me around

1 Thank Med M
Kaunas, Lithuania
“Wonderful”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

We (4 peaples group) spend 2 wonderful half day tours with Abdul in Marrakech. Before we met him, Marrakech seemed sad, shocking and dark for us. But Abdul has opened our eyes exploring the culture, architecture, traditions and religion of his country. Abdul is an absolutely fantastic man - so intelligent, educated, speaking perfect English. He will never bring you to any shop propagating to buy something, he is a real ambassador of Islamic culture. His tours are really for an acceptable price. I’m sure without him we would leave Marrakech confused, tired and disappointed, but thankful to him we left Marrakech with so many good impressions and knowledge about Morocco history, Marrakech city and Islamic world. If you ever go to Marrakech - do not even doubt – take Abduls tours.

Kaunas, Lithuania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful tour”

1 Thank renciuke
Brackley
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“Thanks for making Marrakech so wonderful”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

My parents booked a "last minute" holiday to Marrakech and I booked this trip on behalf of my parents as I am always advocating how much more you get from a private tour. I got the name of the company from Trip Advisor and then went to their e-mail. I e-mailed the company directly about the Hidden Marrakech walk to confirm that my 78 and 80 year old parents would be able to cope with the itinerary. I exchanged a number of e-mails with Abdul and once I was happy with the responses (all of which were really speedy and covered the information I needed) I settled on a date and time for them to be met at their hotel.

Abdul was there waiting to take them to the old city centre and when my parents returned to the UK their enthusiasm for the tour and Abdul himself was unabated. While I cannot comment on the trip directly as I wasn't there I am incrediably enthusuastic that people realise how easy this company was to deal with and they provided everything they promised in my dialog with them. Thanks to Abdul for making my parents holiday more special and I look forward to a tour with the company when my partner and I eventually get to Marrakech.

1 Thank StephHitH