All reviewsprivate rooftop terracesimohostsmedinariad
Reviewed July 24, 2017

Staying ar Riad Du Ciel after reading good words online, I am so pleased with those few days spent in this part of Marrakech Medina.
Used to wonder around the Medersa Ben Youssef to have a week end away from the international new part of Marrakech I decided to try this house and read and heard about for a while.
So good choice of name, here you can spend hours in open sky courtyard, open sky private rooftop terrace of the suite I choose to stay in.
To get breakfast and dinner on this private area isa treat, I spent my days reading in MY garden just enjoying feeling private in a so large house.
You should try the experience of a so exclusive place! You'll be in good hands with a great team who is doing the best for you in any situation!
Thanks to all of you, RiadDuCiel Team, I'll be back soon and often!!

Room Tip: The suite opened on a private rooftop terrace is the best deal I ever had in Marrakech!
  • Stayed: June 2017, traveled solo
1  Thank PavlovMada
Reviewed December 7, 2016

We stayed at Riad du Ciel for a month and the experience was wonderful. The staff was so helpful and sweet, and the riad was beautiful. But I have to say, the staff MADE this experience. They all had such a welcoming energy to them. Any time we needed anything, they were always on top of it. From the daily breakfast to the jazz music always playing in the mornings - I couldn't think of a better experience. It was a much needed oasis from the outside world. If I return to Marrakech - I'm staying here!

• Stayed: November 2016, traveled on business
1  Thank marykmurphy135
Reviewed December 7, 2016

Riad du Ciel is an excellent riad in the heart of the Medina. The riad is centrally located with big, beautiful, clean, comfortable rooms... and the staff is helpful, friendly, and enjoyable to be around. They consistently went above and beyond to make our stay as easy as possible. They made the trip so wonderful that I ended up staying there for a full month and have nothing but great things to say. A++

• Stayed: November 2016, traveled on business
1  Thank jamiedebole
Reviewed November 14, 2016 via mobile

Very nice design and excelent experince. We enjoyed our stay in a very relaxing and caring atomsfere. Riad du Ciel staff made our stay in Marrakesh very enjoyble and unforgetable. The rooms are big and clean with a nice terrace. We enjoyed a very nice & tasty breakfast every morning at the pool side.

Stayed: November 2016, traveled with friends
1  Thank khaled A
Reviewed April 22, 2015

My husband and I so enjoyed our 4 nights stay in Riad du Ciel" everything; from the welcome with mint tea and biscuits to the kindness of Karima and Rachid was designed to make our visit wonderful. Such a lovely room too, with our own personal terrace and breakfast there as the sun rose over Marrakech.

• Stayed: March 2015, traveled as a couple