“Great spot ”

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: \
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 11, 2017 via mobile

Came here on my last night .
It wasn't busy, but I got a really nice spot on the roof top and choose a 3 course steak meal that was delicious.
The service was great and the food was flavorful. Delicious lemon meringue and I'm not even a lemon fan!
I'd return

Reviewed June 23, 2017 via mobile

A hard to find restaurant, hidden in the Medina but once you do it is totally worth the trouble! After trying various boring tajines during our stay in Marrakech I decided to try the Lamb tajine and my partner the lamb effiloche. Delicious, juicy and tender meat, very tasty toppings and the mash was rich and fluffy! The starters (Ocean fraicheur and stuffed pastries) were also very tasty and to finish off some lovely desserts. Beautiful interiors too with a pretty roof terrace, can be rather hot up there but in the evening it gets a lot cooler!

By far one of the best dinner experiences we ever had! Totally recommend this place!

Reviewed June 12, 2017

On our short trip to Marrakech our meal here was an absolute highlight. Outstanding, unobtrusive service and beautiful food amazingly presented. Yes, alcohol is expensive in Morocco but enjoy a glass with their incredible take on a tagine.

Reviewed May 31, 2017 via mobile

This restaurant doesn't stand out as it's off the beaten path but was highly recommended by one of the ladies at Le Bains de Orient after our VERY relaxing hammam.
The owner was friendly, providing myself and my friend with sun hats and fans after we chose to sit up on the terrace. We had a light conversation with him until our free appetisers and glasses of water arrived and although we had little money with us we were able to choose our meals without embarrassment. It really was a fantastic meal and a shame that we were unable to visit again before the end of our holiday.

1  Thank Suzanne E
Reviewed May 26, 2017

Recommended by the lovely ladies next door we were not disappointed. As 2 single ladies in a bustling city it is hard to know who to trust. I can honestly say I felt totally at ease here. Firstly we were provided with sun hats and fans as we chose to sit on the terrace. The owner chatted to us candidly before leaving us to enjoy our free appetisers. We didn't have much money as we had only bought out enough for our spa. But that was totally fine. We must have bought the cheapest thing on the menu but it was delicious. The waiters were kind and didn't treat us bad for doing so. Also when we left the owner came over and wished us well. We will do our best to come back and sample some of the other dishes before we go home

2  Thank Peekingatu