Riad Nashira & Spa
Riad Kniza(Marrakech)
$257
$161
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $211/night.

La Maison Arabe(Marrakech)
$300
$215
Agoda.com
Riad 72(Marrakech)
$152
$147
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $173/night.

$591
$515
All reviewssmall private courtyardroof terracethe main squarewonderful propertybreakfast buffet isdecorated with rose petalshotel entranceold citybig bathroommint tea and cookiesle jardinon demandcold meatsrooms are nicean oasisoutdoor poolminutes walk from the main
Reviewed April 18, 2013

We were a group 6 adults visiting this lovely oasis in Marrakesh. We really enjoyed our stay and the staff was very friendly and professional. We will consider going back to Riad Nashira with our kids one day. Thank you.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 12, 2013

My husband and I were looking forward to the chaos of Marrakech combined with the tranquillity they promised us at Riad Nashira.
Don’t be sceptical when you arrive at the Riad, the dusty street may look like you’re entering a building site but behind the wooden door it’s beautiful.

When we arrived we were delighted with the mint tea and plate of pastries and dried fruit. We were extremely impressed with Fatima’s professionalism and overview of the Riad and the services on offer.
We were showed around the Riad and then to our room which we thought was a nice touch. We stayed in the Sunbul room which was beautifully decorated and spacious. The bathroom was equally lovely…..(I certainly took some design tips home for my own home!!)

Breakfast was good, there is the option of omelettes although we weren’t offered this initially and wondered if it came at an extra charge but we requested them anyway. There is a good selection of pastries, fruits and boiled eggs with a selection of jams and honey delivered to the table. The fresh orange juice was delicious… I would have liked more vegetables and a slight change to the options each day, too many sweet pastries every day for me but that’s just a personal taste.

We very much appreciated Aziz taking us into the main square and helping us with our bearing (!) although we still managed to get lost on the way home – but this is certainly part of the fun of Marrakech!

The hotel manager Tarik was pleasant and was constantly asking us if everything was OK and were we happy. This was fine and is obviously his technique to ensure a comfortable stay but we found it a little too much and a little intrusive, once per day is probably sufficient 

We used the spa in the hotel called Hammam de la Rose – this place is AMAZING!! And well worth the visit I did the luxury Hammam and my husband the full body massage. We were both delighted and was certainly a highlight for both of us…..

We were also lucky enough to be there for the monthly entertainment which included local music and a belly dancer. The hotel owner came to the evening and introduced himself to all the guests which we thought was an nice touch. We decided to eat in the hotel that night, and whilst the food was OK, it wasn’t the best meal we ate over the course of the four days,….. I would advise you to venture out to the unlimited options in the medina.

Overall this hotel is lovely, and would recommend to our friends…..

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 7, 2013

We spent 2 nights and LOVED it. Took advantage of SPA and the wonderful atmosphere and dinner was also great. Rooms, well, just wonderful and we where upgraded as well.....

Staff - Superb - We where assisted in finding the market place the first day and all staff was very charming and gave excellent service.

Haman and SPA - What a treat and so relaxing and the pool was wonderful

Just a great stay.

Breakfast was ok but I expect a little more for the price.

A special thanks goes to Amine - Superb. Superb Superb.

Room Tip: All rooms are superb and location of rooms are fairly indifferent.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 30, 2013

If you go to Marrakesh this is the place to be. It is haven in the center of Midina. Everything at Riad Nashira & Spa means excellent taste and excellent service. The staff is really helpful and Fatima, the manager of the place is the best host ever, supper nice. Even if it's located just in the center of Midina the place is very quite and relaxing, the interior it's stunning. Everything is just lovely there and there were days when I would not even want to get out of the hotel;-). I would also recommend to do the hammam especially for those who need to relax and gain energy, it is a unique experience. I would strongly recommend the place if you go to Marrakesh and this is the only place which I would always want to visit again.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 29, 2013

I didn't really know where I was going as my friend booked our accommodation. All I knew was, he wouldn't chose bad, and gosh - he did great. We have booked a pick up from the airport, we wouldn't have found this place ourselves as it's so well hidden, like a real jewel. The cab driver was waiting for us at the Menara airport the evening we arrived and took us right to the hotel. We were a bit skeptical walking from the cab as the tiny curvy street looked was being re-constructed and there was no sign of your "typical" hotel surroundings, however the minute we stepped in we were in a different world. We were greeted by a very polite Manager who offered us a delicious local tea and snacks. He explained us all about the area and the hotel. The Riad has (from my understanding) only 16 rooms, each different and also named. Our room was on the ground floor, 2 metres from the pool, how amazing. The room was nicely equipped with a typical furniture, TV with access to free wifi, big bathroom and plenty of storage space incl. a safe. There was also free water and complimentary shampoos and slippers. We were having dinner each night in the hotel - the menu was not huge but as we like to try local food on holidays we couldn't complain, in the 4 days we stayed we tried different meal each evening and all were great. Breakfast buffet was also nice. I can imagine some saying it was small however I found all I needed, yes there was not fry-up or sanwiches but again - you are on holiday, you do NOT want to eat the same you have at home every day! There was plenty of local bread, pancakes, crepes, eggs, cheese and ham, cereals, fruits and so many different cakes! Marrakech is a lovely and crazy busy place, we opted out for a tourguide who was recommended to us by the manager. What a great choice. We've seen all main points in one day, places we would never have made it to as the streets are a real maze and the guide was just great showing us sites we wouldn't have access to as normal tourists. His name was Mustafa, an older local man. Very polite and with so much information to give us, it was just fabulous! Late afternoons were spent on the rooftop in the sun. Again there were complimentary teas in the afternoon and snacks. The bar also had delicious cocktails. Riad has its own spa with an indoor pool - a must visit!
All staff were amazing, the whole Riad is very well maintained and clean. We were happy to tip all the staff as they were simply fabulous and made our 4 day stay a fantastic relaxing break.

Room Tip: I believe all rooms are great but would suggest to book a pick up as trying to find the hotel can be a bit of a quest.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends