The hotel is a budget hotel, with basic provisions but an awesome deal.
It is located in the medina and close to the Jama el Fnaa square.
We stayed here with a large group of 12 people for two nights.
The first night I slept on the roof which costs about €2.
The atmosphere on the roof is great and you will probably meet up with other travellers.
The rooftop view at night is also dazzling.
The roof however can get overcrowded so you'll have to make sure that you get one of the thicker matrasses as soon as you can.
You however shouldn't worry to much about the noise, lights go out arround 11pm on the rooftop.
The second night I took a room, which are fine though it can get very hot at night.
There is one shower on each floor so it's best to get up in time to take a shower (especially if you still want hot water).
Breakfast is awesome. You can get different types of breakfast including coffee, orange juice and croissants.
If you go to Marrakech and you are looking for a cheap deal with a great atmosphere this is the place !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Medina neighborhood in Marrakesh, 100 m from Palais de La Bahia, Riad Hôtel Essaouira features free WiFi throughout the property. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower. You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property. The riad also provides car rental. Museum Dar Si Said is 201 m from Riad Hôtel Essaouira, and Cooking School is 300 m from the property. Menara Airport is 4 km away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Riad Hotel Essaouira reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Essaouira Hotel Marrakech
- Hotel Essaouira Marrakech