We were a group of 8 friends travelling on a budget. This place was a very good start for us. Very cheap, very close to Djemaa El Fna square, even charming if you're sporty and do not care about sharing a bathroom. The management let us have a pleasant terrace-breakfast at the near "Riad Mogador" which apparently is run by the same people. We had a very good time, we stayed here on our way back as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Medina neighborhood in Marrakesh, 100 m from Palais de La Bahia, Riad Hôtel Essaouira features free WiFi throughout the property. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower. You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property. The riad also provides car rental. Museum Dar Si Said is 201 m from Riad Hôtel Essaouira, and Cooking School is 300 m from the property. Menara Airport is 4 km away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Riad Hotel Essaouira reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Essaouira Hotel Marrakech
- Hotel Essaouira Marrakech