I have given this a three star as I was extremely disappointed with every aspect of this hotel. It is by no way a 5 star!! Reasons are as follows:
- Quality of food
- Room is dark, basic and dirty looking (stains on shower curtains)
- Cockroach in the bathroom on our first night
- Rubbish view (even though we got told and asked for a room with a view)
- Pool area crowded with limited sun beds
If you your happy to stay somewhere very basic and lower your expectations then this is fine, otherwise I would encourage you to look elsewhere. We were planning on staying in marrakech for 3 nights, after the second night we checked out and went to a different hotel.. It was worth paying that bit extra for some luxury.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A classic venue, typical of the Imperial City, a haven of peace set like a gem in a 3 hectors' private splendid park of luxuriant greenery and dappling hues and vivid colors, the mythical, iconic KENZI FARAH HOTEL is located in the very heart of the prime, trendy, cosmopolitan district "L'Hivernage".Completely renovated in 2011 and thanks to its privileged location, the KENZI FARAH HOTEL symbolizes and strikes the perfect balance between business and leisure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Agoda, Orbitz and Booking.com so you can book your Hotel Kenzi Farah reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kenzi Farah Hotel Marrakech
- Kenzi Farah Marrakech