- "has-been" good hotel, in european standards its maximum a 3 stars hotel
- some of the staff is unfriedly and insolent (obviously been working there too long)
- old and small rooms desperatly in need of renovation
- bad wifi connection
+ concierge staff
I arrive at 10.05 am for breakfast and, unlike in any other 5 star hotel, am denied the right to have breakfast...i go to the swimming-pool bar which also does not serve any food until 12.00...when i ask where can i get food, the answer is: "room service"...so i go to room, ask for breakfast in room service (which they dont serve in the pool) and then take the tray to the swimmimg-pool to have breakfast there (see picture in attachment).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Not far from the bustling Medina full of history, in the heart of the peaceful Hivernage and in a 8-hectare green park, the Es Saadi Hotel is at 10-minute walk from Jemaa el-Fna, facing the snow-capped Atlas Mountains. The hotel has a 400m² swimming pool, heated in winter, and an Oriental Spa. The 150 keys' hotel, mainly composed of elegantly decorated air-conditioned rooms with balconies overlooking the pool or surrounding area. Suites and bungalows at the pool are included. 2 restaurants and a piano bar are available to guests. They also have privileged access to other facilities of the Es Saadi Marrakech Resort that are the Casino with its famous restaurant L'Epicurien and its late-dinning concept and the night club, the Theatro. It offers free Wi-Fi. Marrakech-Menara Airport is at 10 minutes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity and Prestigia so you can book your Es Saadi Marrakech Resort - Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Es Saadi Marrakech
- Hotel Es Saadi