A quiet charming alleyway lined with potted trees make this hideaway a special retreat from the madness of the streets. Beautiful rooms and a spa not to be missed. The restaurant by the pool is amazing. We loved it so much that we ate there several nights! My best meals in Morocco were at this place! When you've had enough touring and shopping, take the complimentary shuttle to the pool resort, they have food and beverage service there that you can charge to your room. Quiet and peaceful to regroup. Be warned that if you have sensitive skin, the scrub down in the hamman may be too intense for you, but if you're ok with it, it's a great experience followed by a full massage--heaven......wish I was there now.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This legendary and prestigious hotel boasts 26 exquisitely decorated rooms and suites, 2 restaurants, a new spa, and a choice of 2 large swimming pools (on-site in the medina or at the hotel's country annex, 15 minutes away by complimentary shuttle). The hotel's world-famous Moroccan cooking workshops have become a "must-do" activity in Marrakech. Frommer's describes La Maison Arabe as "the epitome of Moroccan elegance." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your La Maison Arabe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Arabe Marrakech
- La Maison Arabe Hotel Marrakech