The staff here could not have been more helpful with directions, tours, and dining. The breakfast is superb. The cooking class was beyond expectations- not only did we learn how to make chicken pastille in tagine (a common Moroccan dish), prior to the class we took a tour around the medina to see a local bakery, spice store, and butcher. The well-informed instructions spoke excellent english, and the kitchen was clean and beautifully arranged. Our room had a view of the pool- a true oasis the middle os the busy medina. I couldn't recommend this road more-
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This legendary and prestigious hotel boasts 26 exquisitely decorated rooms and suites, 2 restaurants, a new spa, and a choice of 2 large swimming pools (on-site in the medina or at the hotel's country annex, 15 minutes away by complimentary shuttle). The hotel's world-famous Moroccan cooking workshops have become a "must-do" activity in Marrakech. Frommer's describes La Maison Arabe as "the epitome of Moroccan elegance." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your La Maison Arabe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Arabe Marrakech
- La Maison Arabe Hotel Marrakech