Few places tick as many boxes as this. A stunning warren of rooms in combined restored Riads right on the edge of the Medina. We were greeted by charming staff and a cocktail on arrival and the high standards never wavered throughout our stay. You have the choice of 2 classy restaurants, both with traditional live musicians as well as a welcoming bar. The underground hammam is an oasis of tranquility offering all spa treatments as well as henna for children. Regular shuttles to the nearby country club and it's cookery school are the icing on the cake.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This legendary and prestigious hotel boasts 26 exquisitely decorated rooms and suites, 2 restaurants, a new spa, and a choice of 2 large swimming pools (on-site in the medina or at the hotel's country annex, 15 minutes away by complimentary shuttle). The hotel's world-famous Moroccan cooking workshops have become a "must-do" activity in Marrakech. Frommer's describes La Maison Arabe as "the epitome of Moroccan elegance." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your La Maison Arabe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Arabe Marrakech
- La Maison Arabe Hotel Marrakech