Good location within the Medina but actually very quiet. Easy walk to Jemaa el Fna square and even to Hivernage. In the other direction further down the street to the edge of the Medina you will find locals shopping for everything! The Riad is a good size with great design, nice pool, excellent and friendly staff all round, great breakfast (by the pool) that keeps you going all day, free afternoon tea. Access to a country club 15 mins by shuttle with a bigger pool is very relaxing and the cooking class is worthwhile. Good hammam/spa but you can also easily find outside spas to try. Staff can arrange excursions and other services with good, practical advice offered. Note during Ramadan that store and restaurant hours will differ and many good restaurants could well be closed or practically empty. This hotel is definitely one of the very best I have ever stayed in with first class service to match the physical attributes. Cannot find fault at all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This legendary and prestigious hotel boasts 26 exquisitely decorated rooms and suites, 2 restaurants, a new spa, and a choice of 2 large swimming pools (on-site in the medina or at the hotel's country annex, 15 minutes away by complimentary shuttle). The hotel's world-famous Moroccan cooking workshops have become a "must-do" activity in Marrakech. Frommer's describes La Maison Arabe as "the epitome of Moroccan elegance." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotwire, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your La Maison Arabe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Arabe Marrakech
- La Maison Arabe Hotel Marrakech