I needed to rest form the crazy Marrakech and I went for one day to the Country club of La Maison Arabe.
If you are not sleeping at the hotel you can purchase a day pass fro 400 Dirham.
A shuttle bus is bringing you for free to the country club, where you are given towels, a welcome drink and water. The lunch is also included in the daily price.
The country club is simply beautiful, immersed in the nature.. everything was super clean and the service is excellent. Very attentive.
I think the price is fair for the services offered.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This legendary and prestigious hotel boasts 26 exquisitely decorated rooms and suites, 2 restaurants, a new spa, and a choice of 2 large swimming pools (on-site in the medina or at the hotel's country annex, 15 minutes away by complimentary shuttle). The hotel's world-famous Moroccan cooking workshops have become a "must-do" activity in Marrakech. Frommer's describes La Maison Arabe as "the epitome of Moroccan elegance." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your La Maison Arabe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Arabe Marrakech
- La Maison Arabe Hotel Marrakech