The service levels in this hotel is what you could expect in some of the top hotels of the world. The front of house staff and in particular the hotels manager "Adil" can not do enough for you, he will book you the best tables, organise trips and go beyond most to make sure your stay is as perfect as it can be.
The hotels facilities are great. The country club gives the option of a large pool you would expect from a hotel yet the riads pool is large enough for a quick dip in the afternoon. The room we had (a delux double) was more than adequate, it had its own terrace area, lovely bathroom and large bed, it was located in a very secluded part of the hotel and have a great nights sleep.
The breakfast was good serving both authentic Morrocan and more western dishes.
At first I thought the price was steep for a riad in Marrakesh it is one of the more expensive properties but after visiting the country you soon realise if you want western comforts you should be prepared to pay western prices. So therefore after staying there and experiencing the facilities and the service received I feel they charge a very fair price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This legendary and prestigious hotel boasts 26 exquisitely decorated rooms and suites, 2 restaurants, a new spa, and a choice of 2 large swimming pools (on-site in the medina or at the hotel's country annex, 15 minutes away by complimentary shuttle). The hotel's world-famous Moroccan cooking workshops have become a "must-do" activity in Marrakech. Frommer's describes La Maison Arabe as "the epitome of Moroccan elegance." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your La Maison Arabe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Arabe Marrakech
- La Maison Arabe Hotel Marrakech