We booked this hotel on the strength of the reviews in Tripadvisor and we were hopeful that it would be a nice place to stay. It surpassed all our expectations. We spent 4 nights in a lovely suite with its own private courtyard. The hotel location is excellent, the hotel itself is lovely and the food in both restaurants is very good but the staff are the stars. They were always smiling and couldn't do enough for us. The country club is well worth a visit and we spent a lovely afternoon there. But be warned - we bought 2 carpets and a light fitment in the Medina which we neither needed or wanted!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This legendary and prestigious hotel boasts 26 exquisitely decorated rooms and suites, 2 restaurants, a new spa, and a choice of 2 large swimming pools (on-site in the medina or at the hotel's country annex, 15 minutes away by complimentary shuttle). The hotel's world-famous Moroccan cooking workshops have become a "must-do" activity in Marrakech. Frommer's describes La Maison Arabe as "the epitome of Moroccan elegance." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your La Maison Arabe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Arabe Marrakech
- La Maison Arabe Hotel Marrakech