We've just returned form a fabulous long weekend in Marrakech, staying at La Maison Arabe. On arrival we were upgraded to a suite, and shortly after our bags were delivered our fresh complimentary cocktails arrived. This was a lovely room, and nothing was too much for the friendly and courteous staff. We enjoyed an excellent meal in the traditional Moroccan restaurant on site.
the highlight was the Moroccan cookery class we signed up to on our last afternoon. This was the highlight of our trip - and we enjoyed the results after the end of the course.
A lovely hotel that is a little bit of luxury, in a fascinating city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This legendary and prestigious hotel boasts 26 exquisitely decorated rooms and suites, 2 restaurants, a new spa, and a choice of 2 large swimming pools (on-site in the medina or at the hotel's country annex, 15 minutes away by complimentary shuttle). The hotel's world-famous Moroccan cooking workshops have become a "must-do" activity in Marrakech. Frommer's describes La Maison Arabe as "the epitome of Moroccan elegance." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your La Maison Arabe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Arabe Marrakech
- La Maison Arabe Hotel Marrakech