Just returned from an incredible first trip to Marrakech and 3 wonderful nights
at La Maison Arabe. It's located inside the old city, a 10 minute walk from
the large square. The hotel is larger than we were expecting and has 2 restaurants,
a bar and large spa. Our room was immaculately clean and beautifully decorated, had a private terrace, and the wifi worked perfectly in the room and common areas of the hotel. Everyone on the staff is first class and made us immediately feel at home. A highlight for us was spending our last afternoon at the hotel's heavenly country property. They provide free transportation there. It was the most peaceful and relaxing way to unwind after two days of running around the city. The staff at the country property was also exceptional, we felt like royalty!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This legendary and prestigious hotel boasts 26 exquisitely decorated rooms and suites, 2 restaurants, a new spa, and a choice of 2 large swimming pools (on-site in the medina or at the hotel's country annex, 15 minutes away by complimentary shuttle). The hotel's world-famous Moroccan cooking workshops have become a "must-do" activity in Marrakech. Frommer's describes La Maison Arabe as "the epitome of Moroccan elegance." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your La Maison Arabe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Arabe Marrakech
- La Maison Arabe Hotel Marrakech