I have just had not just the privilege, or the enjoyment, but the EXPERIENCE of attending the 1/2 day cooking class at La Maison Arabe. With 3 others, and under the exceptional guidance and instruction of Mafaa and the hotel's "Dada", I spent the morning making a chicken tagine, a hot salad and a cold salad. The result (for all of us) was mouthwateringly delicious and educational. I have not attended a cookery class before, but I do know that the bar is now set exceedingly high. The staff were professional and gracious. This was one of the best experiences of the week I had in Marrakech.
(By the way, we took a tour of the hotel afterwards. I know where I'm staying the next time I visit!! )
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This legendary and prestigious hotel boasts 26 exquisitely decorated rooms and suites, 2 restaurants, a new spa, and a choice of 2 large swimming pools (on-site in the medina or at the hotel's country annex, 15 minutes away by complimentary shuttle). The hotel's world-famous Moroccan cooking workshops have become a "must-do" activity in Marrakech. Frommer's describes La Maison Arabe as "the epitome of Moroccan elegance." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Jetsetter and HotelQuickly so you can book your La Maison Arabe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Arabe Marrakech
- La Maison Arabe Hotel Marrakech