An exotic oriental dream come true, the riad has several courtyards where one can loll about in a food or wine induced stupor while enjoying a cool breeze at night. The spa is just beautiful. There is also a country club with an even bigger swimming pool that is right outside of the city and accessible by free shuttle from the hotel. We were treated to a Morroquito, the alcoholic version of the Moroccan mint tea (is basically a slightly exotic mojito).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This legendary and prestigious hotel boasts 26 exquisitely decorated rooms and suites, 2 restaurants, a new spa, and a choice of 2 large swimming pools (on-site in the medina or at the hotel's country annex, 15 minutes away by complimentary shuttle). The hotel's world-famous Moroccan cooking workshops have become a "must-do" activity in Marrakech. Frommer's describes La Maison Arabe as "the epitome of Moroccan elegance." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your La Maison Arabe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Arabe Marrakech
- La Maison Arabe Hotel Marrakech