Maison Arabe is an old riad with thick terracotta walls, spacious rooms over looking the central pool come dining area. The service is pleasant and unobtrusive with a relaxed and congenial atmosphere. Take time to enjoy the surroundings and calm before heading to the Medina and souks which are an easy walk away, but most of all, enjoy the food. There are international dishes, but you would be mad not to try the delicious local dishes, spectacular Morroccan wines and all the sweet treats you can manage. The hotel is old, full of character and because of this, you forgive the slightly worn furnishings and occasional bit of bad plumbing, although for the price, maybe not.
Get the hotel to organise you a pick up from the airport. It is worth the small extra price and makes it easier to find the entrance down a shady alley.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This legendary and prestigious hotel boasts 26 exquisitely decorated rooms and suites, 2 restaurants, a new spa, and a choice of 2 large swimming pools (on-site in the medina or at the hotel's country annex, 15 minutes away by complimentary shuttle). The hotel's world-famous Moroccan cooking workshops have become a "must-do" activity in Marrakech. Frommer's describes La Maison Arabe as "the epitome of Moroccan elegance." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your La Maison Arabe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Arabe Marrakech
- La Maison Arabe Hotel Marrakech