A beautiful riad in the centre of Marrakech with attentive and charming staff and mmmmarvelous food. La piece de la resistance has to be the spa, I could while away more than a few days in there without surfacing for air. The accompanying country club is a short drive away and is a lovely bit of respite from the busy Marrakech streets.
The heat was a factor in August, I won't lie, and not all of the riad is air conditioned but the rooms, reception and dining room are so it's not a problem. I would definitely, without hesitation, recommend the riad.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This legendary and prestigious hotel boasts 26 exquisitely decorated rooms and suites, 2 restaurants, a new spa, and a choice of 2 large swimming pools (on-site in the medina or at the hotel's country annex, 15 minutes away by complimentary shuttle). The hotel's world-famous Moroccan cooking workshops have become a "must-do" activity in Marrakech. Frommer's describes La Maison Arabe as "the epitome of Moroccan elegance." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your La Maison Arabe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Arabe Marrakech
- La Maison Arabe Hotel Marrakech