We actually came from Taj Palace to eat here as we wanted some life with good food.
Beautiful location with great atmosphere, the place was packed. I had the steak which was great, my wife had the lamb which was equally as good. Live music was authentic but not obtrusive ,
The hotel itself looke every nice and the staff were great, walking us to our taxi and booking it and agreeing price.
I recommend that you take the time to visit, I think you may have to book as it is recommended by all of the hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This legendary and prestigious hotel boasts 26 exquisitely decorated rooms and suites, 2 restaurants, a new spa, and a choice of 2 large swimming pools (on-site in the medina or at the hotel's country annex, 15 minutes away by complimentary shuttle). The hotel's world-famous Moroccan cooking workshops have become a "must-do" activity in Marrakech. Frommer's describes La Maison Arabe as "the epitome of Moroccan elegance." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your La Maison Arabe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Arabe Marrakech
- La Maison Arabe Hotel Marrakech