Everyone says how good this hotel is - and they're right. Both the team who run it and those who work there are simply exceptional. Superb customer service from the moment you arrive to the minute you depart. There is nothing that is too much trouble - even on your last day and you're waiting for the airport transfer, they look after your every need and make sure you don't want for anything during that time. We were offered a guest room in which to shower and change before leaving and they had completed our emigration forms too - quite unexpected. We had a beautiful first floor suite overlooking the pool - pretty, spacious and cool - it was a haven from the heat. They will organise tours, get a driver and a car at the drop of a hat and are always on hand to offer advice about where to visit, where to eat etc. Its own restaurants are very good though - you should eat here at least once. They also run a cookery school - great fun and good value. The chef and her assistant are charming and everyone had a good time. The Riad has the use of a "country club" not 15 mins away (shuttle bus every hour) which is an oasis on a hot afternoon. There you'll find a beautiful pool staffed by the loveliest waiters who again, can't do enough for you; providing a complimentary cold drink on arrival, fresh fruit and sorbet and even scented cold flannels. Joy. There's a lovely little restaurant on site too - a bit pricey with service charge but very nice. All in all - highly recommended. Utterly charming and excellent service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This legendary and prestigious hotel boasts 26 exquisitely decorated rooms and suites, 2 restaurants, a new spa, and a choice of 2 large swimming pools (on-site in the medina or at the hotel's country annex, 15 minutes away by complimentary shuttle). The hotel's world-famous Moroccan cooking workshops have become a "must-do" activity in Marrakech. Frommer's describes La Maison Arabe as "the epitome of Moroccan elegance." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your La Maison Arabe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Arabe Marrakech
- La Maison Arabe Hotel Marrakech